Tuesday, June 20, 2023

"Finale"

 "Finale"

 

                   Hi Again! I am Neriah Rabilas and now I'm posting this blog to finally say it ends,4th quarter is ending and the school year 2022-2023 is closing. The final chapter of our junior high school is ending, I feel sad because I will miss the bond with my teacher and classmates that will turn into a memorable school year of my life. Many Challenges and Hardships we had gone but we succeeded till the end of the school year. Moreover, I have been wondering if this School Year will end as good or bad but I'm hoping it will be a good ending.


           School Year 2022-2023 is my life's most memorable and fun year. I will never forget the section named 10-Markov, They are the most precious friend that god had given me although we have so many misunderstandings and many issues, this section will be the most unforgettable ever in my life. Also, From 1st to 4th Quarter I have been aiming in being with honor and so I am, where I feel thankful to god and my parents cause they are the one who guide, support, care and protect me everyday. Furthermore, This last quarter is draining cause of some school work that we must submit til deadline and it leads to stress or breakdown on us, even though it is stressing I tend to think positive. It is really is draining but when I'm with my friends I feel a lot of hope, a hope that help me overcome my challenges, Actually they are the one who always save me when I'm in the merge of breakdown. I feel so thankful because even though they have to worry for themselves too they always care for others first. Moreover, I will not only just be thanking to my friends but also to my inspiration out there who'm I admire from a far, I feel so thankful that you've come into my life even though you didn't know me, I just feel thankful to you and hoping that I will able to be friend to you. Lastly, This journey of my junior highschool give's me a lot of learnings, so many that i applied it in my daily lives, Even though i got hurt sometimes, I know that pain will go away, I feel also so sorry to all for some reasons. I know that this journey is very unforgettable, this will be my always favorite at all times.


           Special mention to our teacher in ICT, Ma'am Evelyn Vera Cruz who teach us about computer, coding's, and many more. I feel so thankful to you ma'am even though we are noisy but still obedient. It feels like a day when we know you as our teacher where it feels like when the first day of school till end. Just many more days and we will not see each other again ma'am and no more greetings from us. Even though it feel sad were always here to support and you will be forever in our hearts ma'am. Again, Thank you for all Ma'am, Goodluck Everyday and be pretty as always ma'am.

                    

                    Everyday journey of my life has been challenging but i know someone is there to help me who is also now a part of my loved ones, we started as strangers but will left as a friends by keeping so much memories. Being with them give me joy everyday, I will miss my friends so much. School Year 2022-2023 will be the most unforgettable school year for me . To those who is reading this blog, I say CONGRATULATION!, no more words that's it, and I feel thankful too cause you have been part of my journey in junior high school. Goodluck again in our most hectic journey, Congrats Guys!


NERIAH RABILAS BLOG IS NOW SIGNING OFF......THANK YOU :>

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Finale"

  "Finale"                       Hi Again! I am Neriah Rabilas and now I'm posting this blog to finally say it ends,4th quarte...