Wednesday, September 28, 2022

A Letter to our President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.


A Letter to Mr. President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.

September 28, 2022

Dear Mr. President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. 

(Malacañang Palace)

I would like first to introduce myself Mr. President, I am Neriah Giddel I. Rabilas a grade 10-Markov student and a special mathematic class student of Ilocos Sur National High School. I would like first to congratulate you as the new President of our country Philippines Mr. Ferdinand Marcos Jr. and I am grateful that you are the one to be choosen as our President cause I know that you have future plans for our country and for us students too. I am here writing a letter to you Mr. President because I have to Inform you my concern about this face to face class to adjust our schedules cause its a hectic schedule for us students. Our schedule is whole day for us special class while regular classes is in the morning shift is grade 7 & 8, in the afternoon shift is grade 9 & 10. My concern in this problem Mr. President is that all students must be equal in schedules because all of the student of regular classes is having a not good day if they will leave school at early evening, I want them to experience too of getting leave early in school so Mr. President I would just like to give all students an a balanced schedule, I am grateful in advance for it Mr. president. As a student I would like to Inform my worries in our country Mr. President and that is the pandemic and all happenings in our country, Mr. President I would like to suggest some possible ways to overcome this happenings and challenges we had in our country, the first possible way Mr. president is that unity or being united with people or citizens because this is what we really need right now Mr. President. The second one is make some project that can help poor people to get them a job, third one is to be resourceful or recycle some things we should recycle and make them into a thing to used. Mr. president I hope things will get well while you are the President of our country. I will always be thankful for the things you gave to us especially when we are in need Mr. president, keep doing what is good Mr. president and be an aid to your citizens and us students too. 


Sincerely yours,
Neriah Giddel I. Rabilas

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Finale"

  "Finale"                       Hi Again! I am Neriah Rabilas and now I'm posting this blog to finally say it ends,4th quarte...