Wednesday, April 19, 2023

"Threequart"


"Threequart"

I can say that it is fun and enjoyable learning this third quarter even though Many challenges I encounter are difficult but with trust in myself, I overcome them. This third quarter I learned much like codings, how to make HTML, webpage, and others. Moreover, I have many complaints but what I think is "This is for me and my future", Through this third quarter I have always had a positive mind and been cheerful as always.

I must say that the third quarter is very enjoyable because I become more of a study person, just focusing on learning cause I want to be on the honored list again even though I'm not satisfied with myself, my scores, recitations, and others in this quarter. the challenges I encounter like cramming, not managing time, stress, and lack of sleep, this challenges I encounter are like a battle that I overcome, it is difficult and not passable. Furthermore, I overcome them with great solutions like having a positive mindset as always, setting an alarm to be correct in time of sleep, managing my time by setting schedules for what to do first and last, and stress, I open some of my problems to my peers like my friends whom I trust the most, my family, who is always there for me and others. This challenges of mine may seem difficult but overcoming it with a positive thinking and mindset can help you more in doing a good decisions. This quarter may seem very hectic for me or even my classmates but we never forget to enjoy and have fun in the lowest point in us, in which we are united when we need help from each other and if someone needed us. 

In this Third quarter I learned also that having someone by your side, who loved, cares, and teaches you is the best armor or shield, that encourage you to be more confident, that you can do it even for a little mistake they know that you can  do it. This quarter is very enjoyable and fun even though we crammed sometimes. Hoping for more improvement and hoping to be in the honor list again, good luck to the last quarter, goodbye third quarter.


reference pics:
https://cpet.tc.columbia.edu/news-press/core-principles-critical-reflection
https://www.peoplethink.biz/self-reflection/
https://www.newleaders.org/blog/self-reflection-and-leadership-create-a-healthier-and-happier-school-culture-by-looking-within

5 comments:

  1. It's good to know that you overcome your challenges well, Neriah! Keep on doing your best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work! Congratulations on finishing the third quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an excellent job surviving this quarter, Miss Neriah! Continue to give your all and strive more in the next quarter! Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, neriah! KEEP DOING GOOD WORKK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you made it through another quarter.

    ReplyDelete

"Finale"

  "Finale"                       Hi Again! I am Neriah Rabilas and now I'm posting this blog to finally say it ends,4th quarte...