Wednesday, June 7, 2023

"FuDream"

 "FuDream"

Dreaming is the only thing that I will do every time I sleep but that's not what it means in this blog. A dream is a cherished aspiration, ambition or ideal starting from our childhood. Where in our childhood, our dreams is full of imaginations and fantasies like our dream is to have a superpower like Spiderman and others. Moreover, A dream is a part of every people, they dream for their job, future and etc.

I see myself 10 years from now as  a successful business woman and as a successful person. I've been fantasizing myself as a CEO of a company where in I overcome some challenges that may be hard or cost a lot. Furthermore, Being a CEO in a company has been part of my dream since 1st year Junior High School. I know that being a CEO is difficult dream to reach but in my mind I never thought of failing and Pursuing my dream is the best goal in my life. I have many dreams in my mind like being a Doctor, Lawyer, Chef and CEO which this encourage me to study well and keep learning for my future, also to help my family where in we are encountering some problems. This Dreams has been set for a goal in my mind, I know that in the future I can be a successful woman that reach her dreams come true.

Dreaming anything is not bad but rather this can help you in the future, like now you are a student who have been dreaming to become a doctor while encountering some problems in your life so you keep encouraging yourself that you must study well and keep setting your goals then achieve it. Like the quote said “Nothing is going to stop you from fulfilling your dreams. And you deserve every last one of success I know you will have.” Michelle Obama. Just believe in yourself and focus in achieving your goals in life, I know that you can do it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Finale"

  "Finale"                       Hi Again! I am Neriah Rabilas and now I'm posting this blog to finally say it ends,4th quarte...