Monday, May 22, 2023

"Alteration: A Change in my self"

 "Alteration: A Change in my self"

What is actually a change? A change is defined as the act or instance of making or becoming different which has positive and negative aspects in our life. Also changing helps you in every way but not all like changing your answer in a test. Furthermore, I want to share my experience on how I changed through time. Which it solves the problems in my life, either good or bad

Me in my Childhood
         Do you believe that the picture on the left is me? and also the right is me? you didn't notice right because the answer is yes, the two pictures are the same person and that is me. In these pictures, I will explain how did I change from being unattractive to having good skin and white skin. My classmates say that in my baby pictures, I look like neither to them and that is because I change myself by applying some products that could help me whiten my body and face. Furthermore, not only my visual did I change but also being an introverted person, in the past years I'm actually a shy person but now is a mix of introvert and extrovert, I intently change for myself and others cause being a shy person can't help me resolve a problem. My sexuality also change, I am not out yet to my family but I want you to know that I'm actually a Bi, I have likings both boy and girl but now I am loyal to my crush even though she doesn't know me but I want to know her and be close to her when the school end. There is much more that I want to share with you about me changing my life but they are the most private revision of my life. In addition, I change for the better and for myself to be able to look up again, to start a new life.


Me now
In ce.  are exciting, motivating, opportunistic, and challenging and help us grow while negative ones are fear of the unknown, which can cause stress, threatening, and irritating. These are the positive and negative aspects of changing but this cannot be the reason for us to stop and keep going for the better of ourselves. You and I change. for the better,  for our daily, self, and community. "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”-Jimmy Dean


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Finale"

  "Finale"                       Hi Again! I am Neriah Rabilas and now I'm posting this blog to finally say it ends,4th quarte...