Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Get to know me self



 "Get to know me self"



                        First of all I would like to introduce myself first, So I am Neriah Giddel I. Rabilas or just call me by my nickname 'neriah'. This draft contains explaining and describing myself. And by this draft you can know me or myself a little bit or more. I am an Ambivert but more introverted than being extrovert. I am open for friends so come and make friends with me.
                      I am a grade 10 student but I look like grade 7 in other person's mind, just kidding. I am not a smart person but I think I'm smart in other ways like solving Rubik's Cube, playing hard games and others. I am from Ilocos Sur Province, Age 15, I don't know my height but I hope my height will grow so that I can't be little around tall people. I think I am an honest person because I can't seem to lie when a prank is made and I tend to show it to them that I am lying, I can't hide it when I'm lying. I tend to be a happy or lively person cause I want to make them feel comfortable around me. I want you to know too that me in public is not me in private. I am a clumsy, lovely, sweet and caring person cause I tend to show my real self to the person I am close with like friends, family and teacher's. I am an Ambivert but more introvert than extrovert because I am shy with new people but when you know me I may be a little crazy and funny. Actually I tend to be friendly now but my shyness can't go away.

                 My happiness will fade away once someone will make me happy.
I conclude too that I am actually a secretive person but when I'm comfortable with you then you will know my secrets one by one. I am a clingy person because that's the way I put love to my peers, friends and others. I am fond of having cats, dogs and other cute animals around me because I love them. 

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog describing yourself and I'm glad that we have many similarities like loves to play with animals. Hoping to know you more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice knowing you Neriah. I enjoyed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one neriah!! I am glad to know your positive attitudes, keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, neriah! and Its nice to know more about you.

    ReplyDelete

"Finale"

  "Finale"                       Hi Again! I am Neriah Rabilas and now I'm posting this blog to finally say it ends,4th quarte...