Wednesday, February 15, 2023

“La Experience De Kanna”

 

“La Experience De Kanna”

 

  
     
Kannawidan is celebrate in the month of February in the city of vigan. this is to celebrate the anniversary of the city with so many traditional activities and performance like street dancing, "sanyata ti agtutubo", neon fun run, float parade and others. Governor Jerry Singson also invites artist to participate in celebrating the anniversary of the city which they will be performing and also hosting to some activities. The most awaited part of the kannawidan is the artist who will be visiting because I am willing to go if someone I know or my idol is coming to the kannawidan, I am happy that I got to see mayonnaise which is a band that visited and performs many songs but what I awaited the most is their very popular song "jopay", I'm so greatful that they give us a very amazing and wonderful performance after they leave. Many people attend to kannawidan so much that I can't find my friends whom I will be with, but it is the most fun at all, finding each other of us.

 

        There is also a fair trade which is where all the town in the province of Ilocos sur sell their local products, I visited this and I saw many local products that I have not seen although I know the name of the town but what caught me more is the food trade so I just straight ahead there and ate after that I take a walk in the fairs trade, I saw some get haena or tattoo and what more fun is one of my friend got a haena with just a 100 pesos, I want it too but my mother will scold me so I just pass through it and take a walk on another towns, it is so amazing how they built the houses or just a small house. It is so fun this kannawidan and I'm overwhelmed that this celebrating is much more appreciated now and more modern but I still miss the old style of celebrating the kannawidan so many known artist come here, many students visit and people. 

        


          Hoping that this kannawidan will be the best experience for all the foreigner or tourist who come here for vacation and Feel’ed greatful for having the best experience in this. Let's go Ilocos sur, "One Ilocos Sur!". Kannawidan Intayon Ilocos Sur~ Sure Ilocos Sur!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Finale"

  "Finale"                       Hi Again! I am Neriah Rabilas and now I'm posting this blog to finally say it ends,4th quarte...