Monday, January 30, 2023

"Expe-Festa"


"Expe-Festa VIGAN CITY"



            A joyous day, adult... kid... foreigner... crowded Vigan City Ilocos Sur. It is a very fun experience to be in here, I'm so lucky to see a beautiful sceneries although I'm from another town. There are so many activities that is going on so I'm very excited for what I will gonna watch. Spot so many dancers, drums, table lires, trumpet and others, actually I was shock because so many people crowded in front of the city hall, I thought myself, is someone fighting? Is something going on? But actually it was a street dancing where from each schools participated, dancing, shouting their yells and playing instruments like the drums, table lire and trumpets. I'm so amazed by their creativity, their costumes, chants, choreography and confidence. They are all very happy not showing any sad face of them, their smile filled with love and happiness while dancing and playing instruments. I ask some people for what is going on, why are they dancing with the statue of San Pablo and they say it is the longganisa festival, a festival that celebrates in the month/day of January 22-25. I'm truly happy because I discover so many things that I don't know about this city, and I'm greatful because I came for the right time. The festival ends with the street dancers going around the city until the Plaza Burgos.

                          After that I hear some people saying let's go to Carnaval, I ask them where is that and gave me the direction where to go, they said you can't walk from here to there so you must ask the tricycles over there to take you there and ask how much will it cost to go there. I did what they said, I'd ask some of the tricycle driver, they are very kind and friendly, I ask how much it will cost to go to Carnaval and they said it's 20 pesos, I agreed the deal and goes to Carnaval. The tricycle driver talks a lot about the city and what was going on right now, the one that got stuck in my mind is that this month/day January 22-25 is the festival of Vigan City. I'm very happy that I have to see the day of festival in vigan city. I got here in the Carnaval, I see so many people, and many stols I heard many said it's "Ukay Ukay", many food stols where I buy some food then ate after that I enter the Carnaval. I take a minute sight to see the scenery, many rides is what I see like the Viking, Frisbee, Ferris Wheel and others. There are children's play to where they can slide, ride a horse, shooting and etc.



I experience the best in this city, I really really like to come again and see more beautiful spots cause I haven't seen all tourist spot, I will and will comeback again. Vigan city an amazing city that I visited, very kind people, good foods and beautiful sceneries, I like them all, this city I will never forget, a city that has amazing good people and gave me a good experience. So I will come and visit again, Feeled amazing beautiful and greatful.




1 comment:

"Finale"

  "Finale"                       Hi Again! I am Neriah Rabilas and now I'm posting this blog to finally say it ends,4th quarte...