Sunday, January 8, 2023

"The New Me"

 The New Me



The world change, our age change and our self change too, like our manners,face,body and others. In the past years I live as a shy person, not a talkative person, not approachable. I am shy to the people I don’t know, well I did not change this characteristics of mine this days but I’m really trying to change it, after a few months/days I can freely talk to people I want to know now where I got a confidence from myself, I am not that approachable but I think I kinda a bit approachable as days pass now. I am a bit talkative now where I get talk and talk when my friends is around and in my family too.


                From my view to myself I am introvert in the past but now I am an ambivert half introvert half extrovert. I tried to change everything so that i can hype with people I want to know or not so that they can feel comfortable around me. I try to be friendly now so I had a lot of friends but I have trust issues so i have to be aware whom I can choose to be friend, its not that I will not like them but they must know their limits too. I am very thankful to god because I got the chance to change, I change for the better and I change for them.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know that you choose to change for the better, continue doing that and I hope you'll not forget me as your friend also

    ReplyDelete

"Finale"

  "Finale"                       Hi Again! I am Neriah Rabilas and now I'm posting this blog to finally say it ends,4th quarte...